If you are passionate about safety and understand the importance of customer service while running a high-performance operation, this is the role for you. Our Safety & Compliance team works hard to maintain high safety standards and operations that ensure our airport operates efficiently and effectively. This team of high performers connects our people to deliver seamless operations every day.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Under the supervision of the Manager, Safety, you will work closely with the entire team, providing administrative support as it relates to documentation of operational documents. This role will be responsible for updating safety manuals and job aides, ensuring consistency, continuity, and accuracy.
- Working in consultation with subject matter experts, review and update operational documents including manuals, job aides, bulletins, and other related corporate safety materials.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of safety documentation with applicable regulations.
- Collect and verify Safety data.
- Provide administrative support and other duties as required.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Highly enthusiastic individual that can take the initiative and effectively collaborate with multiple partners.
- Pursuing a diploma or bachelor’s degree in Health and Safety, Technical Writing, Communications, or a similar discipline.
- Ability to ensure high quality results and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to work effectively with a team as well as individually.
- Strong organizational skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience working in an office setting is an asset.
- To qualify as a summer student, you must be enrolled in and returning to a post-secondary institution following your work term.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a restricted area identification card (RAIC).
- This role is eligible for our hybrid work model with a combination of onsite and remote work.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
It’s simple – we invest in our people because they are the backbone of our success. We offer:
- Competitive wages
- Networking and growth opportunities
- Opportunities to give back to the community