Security is paramount in our environment and our Security team is committed to ensuring that Crew are informed, engaged, and empowered to contribute to the security culture of our organization. If you are detail oriented and understand the importance of customer service while running a high-performance operation, this is the role for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Under the supervision of the General Manager, Security, you will work closely with the entire team, providing administrative support as it relates to documentation of operational documents. This role will be responsible for updating security manuals, documentation, reporting, and job aides to ensure consistency, continuity, and accuracy.
- Working in consultation with subject matter experts, review and update operational documents including manuals, reports, job aides, bulletins, and other related corporate security materials.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of safety documentation with applicable regulations.
- Provide administrative support and other duties as required.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Highly enthusiastic individual that can take the initiative and effectively collaborate with multiple partners.
- Pursuing a diploma or bachelor’s degree in Technical Writing, Communications, or a similar discipline.
- Ability to ensure high quality results and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to work effectively with a team as well as individually.
- Strong organizational skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience working in an office setting is an asset.
- To qualify as a summer student, you must be enrolled in and returning to a post-secondary institution following your work term.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a restricted area identification card (RAIC).
- This role is eligible for our hybrid work model with a combination of onsite and remote work.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
It’s simple – we invest in our people because they are the backbone of our success. We offer:
- Competitive wages
- Networking and growth opportunities
- Opportunities to give back to the community