Our Terminal Operations team collaborates with multiple business units, tenants, airlines and other stakeholders within the airport community to ensure that our passengers at YYC have a seamless and positive airport experience.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Under the supervision of the General Manager, Terminal Operations, you will work closely with the entire team, providing administrative support as it relates to documentation of operational documents. This role provides you an opportunity to utilize your educationally gained skills and operational implementation of your field of study.
- Review and update of operational documents
- Documentation of SOP’s, Manuals, QRG’s etc. as required
- Collect and verify field data
- Provide administrative support and other duties as required
WHAT YOU BRING
- Highly enthusiastic individual that can take the initiative and effectively collaborate with multiple partners
- Pursuing a diploma or bachelor’s degree in Technical Writing, Journalism, Communications, Policy Studies or a similar discipline
- Ability to ensure high quality results and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to work effectively with a team as well as individually
- Strong organizational skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience working in an office setting is an asset
- To qualify as a co-op or internship student, you must be enrolled in a co-op program through an accredited post-secondary institution.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a restricted area identification card (RAIC).
- This role is eligible for our hybrid work model with a combination of onsite and remote work.
- Must be willing to relocate to Calgary or area for the start of the term and the duration of the placement
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
It’s simple – we invest in our people because they are the backbone of our success. We offer:
- Competitive wages
- Networking and growth opportunities
- Opportunities to give back to the community
We are ACCOUNTABLE. We take ownership and step up to get the job done.
We are CUSTOMER-FOCUSED. We consider the customer in all that we do.
We are COLLABORATIVE. We are stronger when we reach out and work as a team.
We are RESILIENT. We are able to withstand or recover quickly from difficult conditions.
We are CREATIVE. We strive to find new and better ways of doing things.