Our IT team works hard to maintain the physical technology infrastructure and operations that ensure our airport operates efficiently and effectively. Working closely with other members of the IT team, our Cybersecurity team ensures the safe operation of the Calgary Airport Authority’s systems.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Reporting to the General Manager, Cyber Security, you will provide administrative support to internal and external resources engaged to deliver the necessary services for a successful Cybersecurity Program. As part of the cybersecurity team, you will learn about cybersecurity and how it impacts an airport’s systems.
- Information gathering from other members of the IT team
- Preparation of documents and presentations
- Simple incident triage
- Other tasks/responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor
WHAT YOU BRING
- Currently enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution with a focus in Computer Science or Engineering
- Technical aptitude
- Highly organized and methodical
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Preference will be given to students enrolled in their third year of study
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a restricted area identification card (RAIC)
- To qualify as a co-op or internship student, you must be enrolled in a co-op program through an accredited post-secondary institution.
- This role is eligible for our hybrid work model with a combination of onsite and remote work.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
It’s simple – we invest in our people because they are the backbone of our success.
- Competitive wages
- Networking and growth opportunities
- Opportunities to give back to the community
We are ACCOUNTABLE. We take ownership and step up to get the job done.
We are CUSTOMER-FOCUSED. We consider the customer in all that we do.
We are COLLABORATIVE. We are stronger when we reach out and work as a team.
We are RESILIENT. We are able to withstand or recover quickly from difficult conditions.
We are CREATIVE. We strive to find new and better ways of doing things.