WHAT YOU WILL DO
By joining the Calgary Airport Authority, you will learn and work with talented experts, gain hands on work experience, partake in networking opportunities, and develop yourself professionally.
We have multiple summer student roles available in the following areas of the business:
- Airfield Operations
- Accounting & Finance
- Commercial Services
- Communication & Stakeholder Engagement
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Safety, Security & Compliance
- Operations & Infrastructure
- Supply Chain Management
- And more!
WHAT YOU BRING
- Students wishing to apply must be Indigenous/Aboriginal Peoples of Canada (Status Indian, Non-Status Indian, Inuit or Métis)
- Enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institute with the intention to return to school on a full-time basis following the summer term
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An interest in aviation and a passion for customer service
- Ability to engage collaboratively and effectively with internal and external teams, clients, and other associated stakeholders
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a restricted area identification card (RAIC)
- Depending on the position, the role can be potentially eligible for our hybrid work model with a combination of in-office and remote work.
- If the position is considered safety sensitive and will require a pre-employment drug and alcohol test through a third-party provider
We are ACCOUNTABLE. We take ownership and step up to get the job done.
We are CUSTOMER-FOCUSED. We consider the customer in all that we do.
We are COLLABORATIVE. We are stronger when we reach out and work as a team.
We are RESILIENT. We are able to withstand or recover quickly from difficult conditions.
We are CREATIVE. We strive to find new and better ways of doing things.